jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

Poem: "If you could, I believe you would", by Kate Hawk



If you could, I believe you would


If you could fit both of your hands into my chest
and wrap your tight possessive fingers around my heart
and squeeze every drop of blood out of it
with your eyes closed
I believe you would
And, if you could take the blood and drink it with your claws
and place large grey rocks in the vacant cavity where
there once was a beating force of life
I believe you would
If when you were finished you could slyly
hide in a silver cape and iridescent knee socks and like
a rocket, jet yourself into the cloudy sky, and enter
the heavens through a crack of light between
two heavy rain clouds,
I believe you would,with a belly full of my blood, and pieces of my
flesh stuck underneath your nails.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario