Bubbles,
How can you say “bubbles” with gravity?
How can you imbue the word ‘bubbles’ with anger, and sorrow?
There are other words with less levity,
There is froth, froth is great for fury, fizz is much more hollow,
and then spume sounds slightly vomit-y,
scum, now, scum is downright vile; a word of filth and horror,
scud is swft and cold and without sentimentality,
spray is domestic and horticultural,
with perhaps a whiff of cetacean breath
suds, now, suds are downright sanitary,
and spin-drift, tightly combinational
a fresh mix of twisty, whirling health,
and listless, gentle scantuary…
To be honest, I don’t feel I have the vocabulary,
to describe the simple, banal epic,
that plays in my ears, and in my sinews,
when I crawl on the waters swiftly,
and my hunger for speed and force renews
as the wather thunders and crashés
silencing my mind in this dampened sancutary.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario